A large line of Polypropylene Sheets
that we are offering is widely acknowledged for its high resistance against corrosion formation, chemical, high temperature, abrasion & impact. These Polypropylene Sheets are ideal to be used in the cladding/lining, chemical, food processing, packaging, luggage, tan & gold industry due to high vicat softening point of PP, great chemical resistance, excellent heat bearing strength, great impact resistance, and durability. Having outstanding chemical resistance, these Polypropylene Sheets
are highly functional against a number of chemical reagents, organic & inorganic.
- Non-toxic nature allows to use safely to package food & water
- Owing to high flexibility, Polyethylene can be used to produce Large articles
- Insolubility in most chemicals make them a perfect anti-corrosive material
- Great tolerance to abrasion & impact
- Tools utilized for machining wood & metal can also be used for Polyethylene
- Can be manufactured into different sizes & shapes
- It is important to noticed the super resistance to atmospheric agents in the particular version with carbon black
- Ideal for outside usages at mild temperatures ensuring better life.
- Thickness: 0.5 mm - 20 mm
- Length: 2000 mm
- Temperature: - 10o C and + 40o C
- Weight of 0.91 gms/cc
- Cannot be utilized over 60o C
- At 100Â° C still retains approx. 30 percent of mechanical properties accessible at room temperature
- Under - 10o C PP looses partially its flexibility, value of which is more than adequate for most of the common usages.
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000 Square Meter