Chemical Industry Polypropylene Sheets
Polypropylene Sheets for Chemical Industry have tremendous resistance against chemical, rust formation, impact & abrasion, high vicat softening point, and high tensile strength. Such sheets are very influential for varied type of chemicals like reagents, organic & inorganic as they are manufactured with developed processing methodologies using graded PP compounds. Owing to their said properties, the Polypropylene Sheets for Chemical Industry are extensively demanded across the chemical, luggage, packaging, cladding or lining, food processing, gold & tan industry.
- Length: 2000 mm
- Thickness: 0.5 mm - 20 mm
- Weight of 0.91 gms/cc
- Temperature: - 10o C and + 40o C
- Cannot be utilized more than 60o C
- At 100o C still retains approx. 30 percent of mechanical properties accessible at room temperature
- Under - 10o C PP looses partially its ductility, value of which is more than adequate for most of the common usages.